Mariola is always full of joy, positive attitude, and smiles. She decided to take control of her life and did it while not looking back. Always been one of our favorite people to work with.
- Do you have any specific memory of weird clients?
I wouldn’t say weird (smiles). Those ones which are weird as customers in our eyes are actually just unhappy, unsecured or unsatisfied in their life. I do actually expect crazy guys in the club for the most part. In fact, others are more like bachelor parties or some young curious guys coming with friends who are less weird. From my experience, the only guys which are behaving way to out of head are the ones on drugs and there is no contact with them, so you can’t really get a connection, which means he will not be the one spending money that evening.
- What is the weirdest wish form a client you have received?
The weirdest wishes are to get married together. I am crazy. But let’s be clear. Not that crazy (smiles)
- Biggest tip?
Really don’t remember. But drunk customers sometimes become nicely generous. They are, of course very welcome.
- Your ideal client?
The one spending money. You know (smiles), no money-no honey. But there have been clients which gave me some massage in a classy way and they didn’t want me to dance. That’s cute, right? (smiles)
- What is the most embarrassing song you have ever danced to?
There are no embarrassing songs to me. I do like to joke during songs, cause it’s ok to not take everything too seriously.
Once I had outfit literally like from the series “Baywatch” with my blond hair, breast size, and red bikini. So I chose the main song which everyone knows. So you know, fun is important every now and then, while being professional (Smiles)
- What would you change in this industry if you had a chance?
Fewer stairs in the clubs. That’s not what we love while wearing our high heels (smiles)
- Which country do you think is the best to work in from your experience?
- What do you appreciate from your employer/club you work in?
Being respectful while dancers are doing their job correctly and remember that we are still human beings.
- The best City you have worked in so far?
- The worst place to work in for you?
- How do you prepare for a shift?
Once my bag is prepared with everything necessary, shower and positive vibe music are perfect choices for me. Exercising is always also very good for mental health and body.
- Do you have any fears and what would be the biggest one?
Not really. As long I have money in my pocket and WiFi there is no fear allowed. (Laughs)
- Your wildest dream?
Sure! I have a Million of them 😉
- Can we ask you to give advice on 3 most important things for dancers who have just entered this industry?
Stay positive, don’t trust everyone but the network is very important so be kind to other dancers and club owners.
Take care of your health. Otherwise, you are out of the game and that’s not what you want.
Be the hardest worker in the room. After work, rest your mind.
- Advice for new dancers how to overcome fear and stress?
Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
- If you could leave only one advice to this world:
Do what works for you because it’s your life.