We asked our colleague Amber to tell us more about herself, her work and experience in this industry. Amber delivered in her playful and interesting manner.
Our team decided to start this segment for several reasons. We kind of hope that this could break some of the stigmas that come with this job and industry itself. We want to know our colleagues a little better. We also just love to hear some funny and entertaining stories. This might entertain some of you as well. Enjoy.
- Do you have any specific memory of weird clients?
- After a few years in this business, I’m not sure what’s weird anymore. I had a few weird situations, like someone asking me about the toppings on the pizza I had had mid lapdance, A tiny guy (the stag from that day’s bachelor party) in a Peter Pan costume who made me promise to never forget them (as you can see I didn’t), or the guy proudly showing me pictures of his Thai ladyboy lover on his phone last week. That was pretty weird. I try not to judge. Being weird doesn’t mean someone is an asshole. Being an asshole does.
- What is the weirdest wish form a client you have received?
- Not an actual wish (most of them kinda wish to fuck you in some way or the other), but one time, a client I was talking to in the club started grinning mischievously and asked me to reach in his pocket. Skeptically (and not being a naive idiot), I refused. Finally, he couldn’t stand it any longer, reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out a white lacy bra. Turns out, he had stolen it from a girl at the OTHER strip club in town earlier that evening (there were only 2 clubs in town), only to now proudly show his trophy to the strippers in our club, hoping for admiration. We took it away from him. Don’t steal stripper’s clothes. We paid good money for it and do you have ANY idea how hard it can be to find lingerie that looks good, is easily removable AND allows us to do pole tricks without boobs or flaps slipping out OR being too tight/uncomfortable?
- Biggest tip?
- So far 500 Swiss francs.
- What is the most embarrassing song you have ever danced to?
- I would walk 500 miles – The Proclaimers
- What would you change in this industry if you had a chance?
- It depends on the country you work in. In general, club managers providing a safe place for their girls to work at by setting up rules and maintaining them while making sure your girls are happy and treating them as fair as possible. House fees suck but some clubs have better systems than others. In my opinion, clubs that focus on champagne sales instead of selling table/lapdances are the hardest place to work at and stay sane/motivated so I would like to change that.
- Which country do you think is the best to work in from your experience?
- New Zealand and Australia
- Do you have any fears and what would be the biggest one?
- Clubs shutting down because people cannot tell the difference between forced sex work/traffic and sex workers who like their job and provide services that a lot of people enjoy. Also, losing a leg and trying to find work as the one-legged stripper would suck.
- Your wildest dream?
- Someone whose kink it is to throw all their money at me while I nap in the VIP room.
- If you could leave only one advice to this world:
- Be nice and be honest about what you like and don’t like. We are all humans.
If you liked what Amber had to say, please follow her on Instagram: ambereve_official she’s something else 🙂
Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your story as well.