We asked our colleague Crystal to tell us more about herself, her work and experience in this industry. Crystal has started to dance recently, but she came to Europe from a different continent and is ready for an adventurous life.
Our team started to do this segment for a couple of reasons. We hope to bring awareness to some truths and misconceptions in this industry while getting to know our colleagues a little bit better.
Listening to people is a skill. Let’s take good care of it in this fast-moving world.
- Do you have any specific memory of weird clients?
I work in Munich and once this very drunk man kept saying that White people are the strongest and smartest race, but the Asian people (like me) are the second because of our eyes. I think he was a Neo-Nazi.
- What is the weirdest wish you have ever received from a client?
Most clients ask for sex, but one client, I think he was lonely, just wanted me to go over to his house and spend the night, no sex.
- Biggest tip?
40€ just for a normal table dance that I did.
- What is the most embarrassing song you have ever danced to?
80’s German pop music
- What would you change in this industry if you had a chance?
I would change the stigma and how the rest of society views this job. Also maybe shorter hours and more respectable customers.
- Which country do you think is the best to work in from your experience?
I have only worked in Munich so far, but I would definitely recommend it to everyone. It’s international and clubs are always packed with good customers.
- Do you have any fears and what would be the biggest one?
I used to have a lot of fears but now not really.
- Your wildest dream?
To visit Morrocco and learn 10 languages.
- If you could leave only one advice to this world:
As long as what you are doing is safe and not hurting anyone, do whatever the hell you want to do with your life. Life is short, live it to the fullest.
If you liked what Crystal had to say, please follow her on Instagram: crystalcomo and say hello 🙂
Feel free to contact us if you would like to share your story as well.